Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lost my Purple Vello :(

Yes :(
My dear purple vello (bicycle) is stolen. Its gone. Vanished into thin air right from the parking in front of my apartment... And I'm sad :( Very Very sad :((
Now that summer is coming I was only hoping to get on it more often. All the winter I used it rarely, and it was lying nicely in the parking, with no harm. Recently, when the Sun started shining brightly and spring has just bloomed, I spent a Sunday morning oiling and testing it. And then I got the lights repaired too... for 2o CHF ( that would have got lightings for whole of the house in India).. And I was riding it to office everyday now.
This weekend I had gone to Paris with my mom and bro, and when I came back, my vello was not there in the parking... Now I'm really angry at the people here. This is cheating, first they say its a good place, very safe and all, and then they steal.
But then as one of friend pointed out, it was never stolen in winter because noone needed it. Now its summer, and thats why its gone. I should have been more careful. (I dont know how I could have been... Maybe bring it inside the house every night).

Well anyways, gone is gone. I will miss you vello!

2 comments:

  1. hey bhagwan, this is too bad. Whenever I walk here, I always think of you and smile - that,if not me,at least Janet has a lovely vello on which she must be having a good time. This is tough luck! I hope meri nazar nahi lagi use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh.... Vello gone..!! Sad.. i remember the blog n the happy feelings you poured in ur blog for Vello incident.... But now you saw the second side of the coin... With those few good men comes the buggers... :)

    ReplyDelete