Friday, April 3, 2009

Another lazy friday evening..

Just now I see that I havent blogged after my Istanbul trip (which was more than a month back). So this is a blog partly to make my presence felt, and partly to keep myself safely out of Pandeji's ban-list.
Do not expect anything sensible out of here.

This another lazy friday evening, and as usual I've nothing to do than just make dinner and sit in front of my laptop. What have I dont for past few days? Downloaded lots of songs, started driving a bit here, repaired my cycle, planned trips for a few friends, chatted with a couple of long lost friends, remembered to wish PP Happy Birthday, and not a single day I've slept on time.

And past 2 hours I've spent selecting to write songs on CD.

As I said this was a super DCP. Dont try to find any sense out of it.

1 comment: