After the small pat on my head by Pandeji.. I’ve come back again to blog.
Well, the past few months have been quite interesting for me. Life after marriage living at distance is pretty difficult if not completely painful. This brings me to the topic of long distance relationships.. That I’ve been observing and personally experiencing for the past few years.
Why does a relationship start? I don’t think there's a logical reason to it. If you look at past, it just the circumstances that bring two people together. Now, I’m not disregarding the made-up-excuse phones and reasons that people give to talk more or get closer to another person. But if it would have been someone else at that time in your life and in that place, i guess the story would have been pretty much the same.
Relationships most commonly start when both the parties are in need of another party. Obviously, none would entertain the another unless he/she is also seeking the comfort. So we get to the stage of commitment. I still remember my commitment day vividly… Its one of those sweet cherished memories you don’t want to give up. Like an old book in the attic that used to be your favorite during childhood. Now with the yellow pages tattering away, u still want to keep it intact. There's no other that can take its place. Not even a new replica. It’s the same with commitment days.
But as modern times govern, people are no longer restricting each other, to stick around. Less out of love and more out of 'anyways-we-cant-marry-just-now-so-lets-carry-on-as-planned'. And that is how the 'long-distance' aspect enters our 'relationships'.
No comments:
Post a Comment