Monday, September 21, 2009

The social networking paradox

I just realized that i've signed up on so many social networking sites.
1. Orkut - the oldest one
2. Facebook - the latest one
3. Twitter - created an account, but rarely login
4. Gtalk status - another way of communicating your status
5. Blogging - well. ya.. on and off its happenening.

But the truth is.. when it really comes to sharing my feelings. I don't wish to express my real feelings on any of these. Basically I dont think people connected to me on these sites are close enough ( or are any bothered) about how I am or what I feel.

So ultimately I'm just writing down this short blog (because at least this is only accessed by my really good friends) and then going down to pen my feelings in my diary. Which I think is more and more taking the place of people in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment